Business communications should be clear, succinct, listener focused, and engaging, with the most important points easily remembered.
This highly interactive 2-hour web based program is for any business professional who wants to be more impactful in group meetings, one-on-ones, presentations, phone calls, emails and other written communications
Participants will receive and learn to use a time-saving Message Mapping tool, PEARL Principles, and content organizing principles to:
- Analyze what specific listeners need or want to know
- Adjust content to target various levels of listener expertise
- Be clearer and more memorable in meetings
- Organize and edit information faster
- Get to the crux of a message and avoid the 'data dump'
- Set memory hooks to emphasize key points
- Structure formal or informal communications for greater impact
- Enhance your ability to ‘think on your feet’
Group size is limited to 20 to maximize feedback and select coaching possibilities.